Monday, January 23, 2012

[Release] Internet Download Manager Toolkit - IDMTK

Here , this is my new toolkit for Internet Download Manager.
Supported versions:

6.07.15
6.07.16
6.08.8
6.08.9

Features: 
- Download the latest crack for your version with HIGHSPEED from my webserver.
- Register IDM with your own serial number, name and email adress.
- Can fix the error msg " IDM is registred with a fake serial number".
- Be up to date with the new program updater.
-You can see which version you've installed if you don't know.


NOTICE : 
Avast! , GDATA and Jiangnim, Panda antivirus detect my updater as a trojan horse. 
IT'S 100% clean!
Here is the virustotal : VT LOG



EDIT :
I deactivated the update feature, cause of the fake reports of the antivirus. I'll try to fix it with the next update! ;)


Download :

Version : 0.9.8a - Download

2 comments:

  1. my idm vrsion is 6.07 i tried to install your software now it says that i have have .frame.net i dont understand what it means p;ease help me i wnt my idm or send me email slayboy@live.com i prefer that thanks

    ReplyDelete